Receive Training On:
- Greeting and treating hostel guests with a positive attitude and eagerness to make them feel welcome and comfortable
- Learning L software reservation system to check in/out guests, taking payments, issuing room keys, etc.
- Regularly responding to a high volume of customer inquiries via phone and emails.
- Making and confirming reservations in person and over the phone, emails and faxed inquiries.
- Accurately computing bills, collecting payments, and making change for guests.
- Answering questions pertaining to hostel services and procedures.
- Providing guest touristic information including shopping, dining, entertainment, and transportation.
- Maintaining a high level of cooperation and teamwork at the Front Desk, placing emphasis on customer satisfaction, organization, and enhancement of the “L” vibe at the property.
- Posses very good oral communication skills, is enthusiastic about international travel, and has an interest in working in hospitality or customer service.
- Fluency in English, computer proficiency, and attention to detail are a must. Knowledge of other languages-reservation software-sales and Food Protection Certificate a plus.
- A positive, people-oriented attitude, sense of humor, honest and reliable.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with diverse personalities.
- Fluency in English (oral and written), computer proficiency.
- Positive, people-oriented attitude and a sense of humorProven organizational skills and respect for deadlines
- Ability to effectively manage time and multiple projects at once under minimal supervision
- Knowledge of graphic design programs including Adobe Creative Suite
- Internships are available on a 3-6 month basis and can be extended up to a year.
- Potential P/T and/or F/T positions available after satisfactorily completing 3-6 month internship.
Compensation: [None Paid]
- Meal Plan
- Shared Housing with other Interns
- L Hostels will provide your University or College with internship plans or details, in order for you to receive College credit (if applicable)